Feature "BlueSpice Quality Assurance, Flagged Revisions, Teamwork, Workflow, Reviewing"
From SMW CindyKate - Main
- because articles are constantly developed and changed by your team, ensure only designated versions of articles are flagged as "good for end users" (Keyword: Flagged Revisions)
- before it is flagged as "good for end users", ensure developed and changed articles get reviewed (Keyword: Reviewing)
- by designated people (allowing them to redelegate)
- in a certain order
- until a set date
- Flagged Revisions and Reviewing are independent features and can be used individually.
|…requires the corresponding user to be member of a group that features…|
|Use Case "Accept revision drafts"||BlueSpice Permission "review"|
|Use Case "View all articles that are 'first drafts'"||BlueSpice Permission "unreviewedpages"|
- Permission "autoreviewrestore"
- Group "autoreview"
- Group "reviewer"
What do you need to prepare?
- If you want to flag article revisions, you first need to enable corresponding namespaces → UseCase "Configure namespace for flagged revisions"