Practice Pattern/Workflow "Housekeeping"
|Practice Pattern Domain|
In accordance with KIM Principle "Cleaning, Consolidating, Improving, Renaming (Garbage Collection and Archiving GCA - The Boyscout Rule)", keeping your IT systems tidy and clean is crucial for staying productive and motivated.
SMW offers a variety of tools and facets to help you with that.
- Special:WantedPages lists all references in your SMW which point to an inexistent page.
- Category:Pages with broken file links
- Interface "Floating Properties"
- Property:Has keyword
- Where and how are semantic properties used?
- Where and how are parser function calls used?
- Increase coherence
"Check consistency between ontologies as they are stored in Galaxy and as they are deployed in SMW CindyKate"
This use case is for administrators only.
Work in progress
|Ontology "IT System Documentation (ITSD)"|
|SMW Facet Profile "SMW CindyKate Main Assertional Ontology (SMWCK-MAO)"|
|SMW Facet Profile "SMW CindyKate Main Terminological Ontology (SMWCK-MTO)"|