Please note that Community Service "SMW Testing System (SMWTESTING)" is one of my workspaces for my SMW/Cargo ontology engineering and therefore subject to sudden redesign. (You can check out part of its underlying commented/highlighted ontology blueprint on its Talk page.)
But you should always be able to find your way around. URLs will not change.
- using a flexible set of plain English phrases to describe how a knowledge management system should work
- and imagine a computer executing your descriptions automatically against systems of your choice.
- managing system quality,
- live explaining your systems to customers and
- writing self-explanatory video scripts.
Our Primary Mottos
We write the code we WISH we had.
We maximize the number of decisions NOT made.
- Target systems profiles files (see example "test_profiles.yml")
- A .yaml file containing labeled sections covering all systems data necessary to connect to, authenticate against and operate on target systems.
- SMW feature pages (see example)
- SMW playbook pages (see example)